More than 80% of energy used in commercial buildings comes from lighting, appliances, heating & cooling. Behavior programs, which can play a significant role in improving building energy efficiency by focusing on these controllable costs, remain largely absent from many companies’ sustainability programs.
In many cases, people don’t know how to launch or sustain an organizational energy efficiency effort. The CLASS 5 Plan provides everything needed to organize, launch and sustain a multi-year energy saving effort.
- The 10-step CLASS 5 Plan Guide to organize and direct your efforts.
- A Welcome DVD for presenting the Plan to others in your organization.
- Energy awareness and progress posters to educate and inspire people.
- A framed Certificate of Commitment and Window Clings to highlight your organization’s energy-saving efforts with employees and visitors.
- Recognition materials to reward people for their participation.
- Social media support materials to make it easy to take advantage of this powerful medium
- Access to the CLASS 5 Members Only website which includes customizable articles, emails, press releases and internal communications.
- Start-up coaching with a CLASS 5 consultant.